Why Work With IAW
Our integrated approach creates flexible and scalable systems that can adapt over time to ever-changing business needs. As a one-source solution provider, we ensure the successful architectural integration of both interior and exterior systems so both spaces work as one. A partnership with us provides you with:
- Seasoned industry experts
- Proactive pre-construction solutions
- Comprehensive design/build services
- Delivery & installation expertise
- On-going commitment to your long-term needs
Strength in our Relationships
Our affiliate, Environments at Work (EAW), is New England’s premier Haworth office furniture dealer. EAW partners with clients to deliver adaptable, innovative, and transformative workplaces while creating valued long-term relationships. EAW specializes in creating interior workplace solutions for clients across multiple practice disciplines.
When procurement needs arise, we can help companies achieve their supplier diversity goals within the modular architectural product categories through our affiliate, People, Places & Spaces (PPS), a Certified Minority Business Enterprise (MBE) supplier.
If you’re looking for a company that is driven to provide the highest level of customer service and meet your budget and schedule expectations, Integrated is THAT company!
- David AtwoodPresident | Partner
- Joe FermanoBusiness Development Market Manager
- Rich LawlessField Supervisor
- Jim HollandField Supervisor
- Matt LeahyPreconstruction Manager
- Karin ScattolonEstimator
- Victor De AlmeidaProject Manager/Estimator
- Chelsea MannOperations Manager
- Cory YoungProject Manager
- Zack DonahueProject Manager
- José SambranoProject Manager
- Alex GreenProject Manager
- Bruce AtwoodProject Manager
- Wilma SanchezAssistant Project Manager
Since meeting the Integrated team on the Shire project, I have found them to be fully engaged, innovative, possessing attention to detail, and most importantly, good teammates.
Delivered as promised. That's the IAW Way.
Our team offers skilled expertise, personal attention, and reliable results to provide the most successful and economical solutions possible.
Safety is a Key Concern
It goes without saying. Safety affects time, cost, quality, and productivity. We support a commitment to on-the-job safety – using experienced and trained workers to complete projects in order to deliver the best possible installation for our clients.